PROCEDURE FOR MEDIA ACCREDITATION
The Philippine Football Federation (PFF) is pleased to host the PFF Peace Cup 2014 from September 3 to 9, 2014 at the Rizal Stadium, Manila, Philippines. PFF therefore enjoins Media practitioners from both the Philippines and participating countries to extensively cover the event.
Following are the procedures to acquire the necessary accreditation to cover the matches:
1. Fill-out the attached Media Accreditation Form
2. Affix your signature, and have it approved by your media organization. Foreign media will have to seek approval from their respective national football association / federation.
3. Attach an appropriate-looking ID photo with white background that can be cropped into 1.94 x 1.63 inches with 150 – 300 dpi resolution.
4. Attach a photocopy of your official Media ID. Foreign media should also provide a photocopy of their passport
5. Email the completed (1) form, (2) photo, (3) photocopies of Media ID and passport to [email protected] with the following information:
- Heading : PFF Peace Cup 2014 Media Accreditation for (Name)
- Body: This is to submit media accreditation requirements for (Name)
- Media Institution :
- Mobile Number :
6. Deadline of applications is on Friday, August 29, 2014. Processing of media accreditation will be done on a first-come, first serve basis. Only those with completed forms and requirements will be processed.
7. Media Accreditation ID’s will be distributed on the week of September 1, 2014. Please present your official media ID to claim your accreditation.
8. Schedule of activities are as follows:
Distribution of Accreditation Cards : September 1, 2014, 9:00am to 5:00pm, Venue: PFF Office
- Pre-tournament press conference : September 2, 2014, 11:30am, Venue: TBA
- Post-match press conferences : September 3, 2014, 6:00pm and 9:00pm, Venue: Rizal Stadium
- Post-match press conferences : September 6, 2014, 6:00pm and 9:00pm, Venue: Rizal Stadium
- Post-match press conferences : September 9, 2014, 6:00pm and 9:00pm, Venue: Rizal Stadium
8. For inquiries, please email: [email protected]