The Philippine Women’s National Team is set to fly to Japan this Tuesday, 1 August 2017 for a training camp arranged by the Philippine Football Federation, in cooperation with the Japan Football Association (JFA).
The Women’s national team is the second team to hold a training camp in Japan following the Philippine Men’s Under-22’s Japan training camp last 6-14 July.
The following 21 players, who are part of the national pool, were called for the camp led by head coach Marnelli “Let” Dimzon.
- Joanna Michelle ALMEDA – De La Salle Zobel / Green Archers United FC
- Hazel Romina ARCE – Far Eastern University
- Zhyrelle Lou BELLUGA – Far Eastern University
- Mea BERNAL – Outkast FC
- Anicka Chabeli CASTAÑEDA – De La Salle Zobel / Green Archers United FC
- Sara Isobel CASTAÑEDA – De La Salle University
- Alisha Claire DEL CAMPO – De La Salle Zobel / Green Archers United FC
- Kyrhen Angela DIMAANDAL – De La Salle University
- Alesa DOLINO – Outkast FC
- Mary Christine DURAN – De La Salle University
- Patrice Mae IMPELIDO – Hiraya FC
- Kyla Jan INQUIG – De La Salle University
- Charisa Marie LEMORAN – University of Santo Tomas
- Hali Moriah LONG – University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- Eva MADARANG – Moonpark College
- Irish NAVAJA – De La Salle University
- Inna Kristianne PALACIOS – De La Salle University
- Kathleen Camille RODRIGUEZ – Ateneo de Manila University
- Faith Sean RUETAS – St. Theresa of Lisieux High School
- Jovelle SUDARIA – Far Eastern University
- Patricia TOMANON – Florida International University
The Women’s team will have a series of friendly scrimmages against Nojima Stella Kanagawa on 4 August, Yamanashi Gakuin University on 6 August, and Kanagawa Prefecture Selection Team for National Games on 8 August.
The training camp serves as the team’s final preparation for the 29th Southeast Asian Games which begins on 19 August 2017.
Photo from Mia Montayre