The Philippine Football Federation (PFF) successfully conducted the PFF Instructors’ Course for 2022 from 30 March – 12 April 2022 in Carmona, Cavite.
The course aimed to evaluate the PFF’s coaching programs, to understand the trends in coaching education, and to set the direction of coaches development in the country.
The coaching mentor was PFF head of coaching development Marlon Maro. FIFA Technical Consultant Aris Caslib, PFF Technical Director Stewart Hall, PFF Futsal Technical Consultant Vic Hermans, PFF Futsal Head Kevin Goco, and PSC Psychometrician Ms. Denise Ang were also the key speakers for the course.
The practical sessions were conducted at the PFF National Training Center while the theory courses was conducted at the Viewfort Venue. Youth teams Coyotes FC and La Salle Greenhills FC were the demo groups for the practical sessions.
There were eight (8) participants for the course including two (2) observers.
- AGBAYANI, Michael Jayson – PFF ‘C’ Tutor
- ALBAO, Anthony – Goalkeeping Diploma Level 1 Tutor
- BOCALAN, Ariston – PFF Assistant ‘B’ Tutor
- CARMONA, John – PFF Assistant ‘B’ Tutor
- ESTACION, Alfredo Rey – PFF Assistant ‘B’ Tutor
- ROA, Tirso Ramon – PFF Assistant ‘C’ Tutor
- TALAVERA, Gil – PFF ‘C’ Tutor
- VILLARINO, Joseph Jino – PFF Assistant ‘C’ Tutor
- JAVELLANA, David Alan – PFF Grassroots Officer
- MARISCAL Antonio Noel – PFF Regional GDO for Luzon