Stadium Code of Conduct
PFF Peace Cup 2014
01-06 September 2014
1. Objective of this Code of Conduct at the Stadium
A. This Code of Conduct (“the Stadium Code of Conduct”) was prepared by the Philippine Football Federation (“PFF”), and would apply during matches of the PFF Peace Cup 2014 (“Event”). This Code of Conduct describes in general the Stadium measures and security policies applicable to the conduct of (a) all persons who are using a ticket (“Ticket”) to attend a Match and (b) all people who use an Accreditation Card for work purposes (“AD card”), granted to such person by the Local Organizing Committee (“LOC”).
B. The LOC, Venue Manager and/or their respective representatives, officers and assisting Police Authorities are responsible for security at the Stadium.
2. Notice and Knowledge of the Stadium Code of Conduct
A. This Stadium Code of Conduct remains subject to change. The most current and applicable version of this Code of Conduct is available on Match days at the Stadium and the website address www.the-pff.org.
B. Each Spectator and Accredited Person acknowledges that he is aware of, understands and agrees to the application of the Stadium Code of Conduct, and will comply with the terms of the Stadium Code of Conduct as well as any specific instructions from the LOC. In addition to the Stadium Code of Conduct, other mandatory instructions may be given by the LOC to ensure safety in the stadium, or to prevent or eliminate any danger to life, health or personal property.
3. Entering the Stadium
A. The Spectators and Accredited Persons must cooperate with the LOC and on-ground security personnel/ushers as follows:
- by presenting a ticket or AD card;
- showing proof of identity, if requested by Security Personnel, in support of the AD card; and
- submitting to reasonable security inspections, personal checks and removal of items that are prohibited to be used, possessed, carried or brought into the stadium on match days (“Prohibited Items”), as listed in clause 4 below.
B. Spectators and Accredited Persons agree and acknowledge that his access is restricted to the areas specified on the Stadium Ticket or AD card provided.
4. Prohibited Items
A. Unless authorized by the LOC, expressly or in writing, the Spectators and Accredited Persons may not take into the stadium, possess, carry or use in the Stadium the following Prohibited Items:
- weapons of any kind,
- anything that can be used to cut, stab, or projectile, especially long umbrellas or parasols and other similar objects;
- bottles (glass or plastic), hard coolers, cups (except plastic cups), jars, cans or any other form of closed containers of any sort, which can be thrown away and cause injury;
- fireworks, flares, bombs, smoke and other pyrotechnic devices or other devices that produce similar effects;
- liquids of any kind (alcoholic or not), unless purchased within the stadium in plastic cups, and in accordance with the relevant safety procedures to Events;
- food of any kind, except if purchased within the stadium or if special foods for diabetics;
- prohibited drugs, narcotics or stimulant;
- offensive, discriminatory, racist or politically-charged statements or materials, including but not limited to posters, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets, objects or clothing that might interfere with the enjoyment of the Event by other spectators, or take the focus off the sports event or to encourage any form of discrimination;
- flagpoles or similar objects;
- flags of countries of participating teams larger than 2m x 1.5m. Flags are allowed; provided they are made of non-flammable material, they comply with the national rules and standards and are not otherwise prohibited under way this Code of Conduct at the Stadium;
- any kind of animals, except guide dogs. In this case, the Spectator wishing to enter the stadium accompanied by a guide dog inside shall submit supporting documents, or certified copy thereof, that (i) proving his visual impairment; and (ii) proving the qualification of dogs as guide dogs, with the parameters established by the applicable rules;
- any promotional or commercial materials, including but not limited to commercial posters, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets or any object, material or promotional or commercial clothes;
- inflatable balls, bowls and projectiles, regardless of size;
- gas spray cans, paint cans or receptacles containing substances that are harmful to health or corrosive or highly flammable. Common pocket lighters for cigarettes are allowed;
- bulky objects such as ladders, benches, folding chairs, boxes, cardboard containers, large bags, rucksacks, suitcases and sports bags. “Big” means any objects that are larger than 25cmx25cmx25cm and can not be stored underneath the seats in the stadium;
- unusually excessive quantities of toilet paper and/or paper rolls;
- instruments that produce excessive amounts of noise, such as megaphones, sirens or horns;
- any musical instrument, regardless of size, including vuvuzelas;
- instruments emitting lasers, laser pointers or similar instruments;
- flour and similar substances (in any container of any size);
- cameras (except for private use and with only one set of spare batteries or rechargeable batteries), and any types of video cameras or other sound and video recording equipment;
- personal computers and other devices (e.g. laptops or tablet PCs) used for the purposes of transmitting or disseminating sound or pictures or results of the events via the internet or other means; and
- other objects which could compromise public safety and/or security harm the reputation of the event.
5. Conduct in the Stadium
A. All Spectators and Accredited Persons shall, during their entire stay in the stadium, behave in a way that does not offend, risk security of, or unnecessarily disturb or harass other Spectators and/or Accredited Persons.
B. All Spectators and Accredited Persons should only occupy the seat indicated on his ticket or designated area and must access it only through designated entry, unless otherwise instructed by the LOC.
C. All stairways and exits must be kept clear at all times.
D. All Spectators and Accredited Persons are requested not to throw garbage, empty containers or packaging, but have such items disposed in the appropriate bins within the Stadium.
E. Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the stadium.
F. Unless authorized by the Match Commissioner, the Spectators and Accredited Persons shall not:
- enter the Field of Play or in the area around the field;
- stand on the seats in the spectator areas or obstruct the view of other spectators unreasonably;
- throw objects, substances or liquids of any kind, especially toward another person or toward the Field of Play or area surrounding the Field of Play;
- start a fire, drop or throw fireworks, flares, bombs and other fireworks, smoke and pyrotechnic devices or other devices that produce similar effects;
- commit acts that would disrupt the enjoyment or viewing of the Event by other persons in the stadium, or take away the sporting focus of the Event;
- express offensive messages, discriminatory or racist messages or statements, or messages that stimulate any form of discrimination;
- promote any political or ideological messages or statements;
- be under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or narcotic substance;
- annoy or harass others, including players and match officials;
- chant curses or offensive language, or make discriminatory or chants;
- act in a manner that can be interpreted by others as threatening, discriminatory or offensive;
- use flags for any purpose other than for showing support of the friendly event;
- offer for sale or sell goods or tickets, distribute printed material for any cause;
- make any threat to the life or safety of himself or others;
- incite violence or violent or harmful behavior, or display a tendency to behave in violent or harmful manner to disturb the public order;
- cause physical harm to any person or damage to property at any time;
- climb or occupy structures and installations such as facades, fences, walls, fences, barriers, light poles, camera platforms, trees, masts or rooftops of any kind;
- restrict or block walkways, paths, entrances and exits, emergency exits, or obstruct or interfere in areas open to traffic;
- access, invade or incite invasion of restricted areas (such as team rooms, medical rooms, secretariat rooms, VIP areas and areas of the Press, etc.) which are closed to the public or for which access is not allowed (except with proper access passes);
- write, paint or affix anything to stadium structural elements, installations or passages;
- dirty the stadium by littering or throwing objects like garbage containers, empty containers, etc.;
- record (except for private purposes), transmit, or otherwise disseminate through the Internet or any other media, including mobile devices, any sound, image, description or outcome of the Event, in whole or in part, or assist another person in conducting such activities; or to commercially exploit any photographs images privately taken within the Stadium; and
- perform such other activities that may compromise public safety and/or pose physical danger to the Spectators or Accredited Persons, or to the Event, as assessed by the responsible officials of the LOC and/or the Police Authorities.