The Philippine Football Federation (PFF) held the PFF 2nd Instructor’s Course held from 17 February until 2 March 2019 at the Claret School of Quezon City.
The course was conducted to prepare the coaching instructors for the upcoming PFF ‘C’ Coaching Certificate Courses and PFF Youth Coaching License Courses, and to equip the instructors with the requirements for the AFC Coaching Convention – ‘A’ Level Membership.
Majority of the participants came from the attendees in the FIFA Elite Youth Coaching Course held last December 2018.
The participants were also briefed on PFF registration through the MyPFF Football Registration System which is a requirement for all football coaches and stakeholders.
The Claret School of Quezon City football field and lecture room were the venues for the practical and theory sessions respectively.
The instructors for the course were PFF Technical Director Jose Ariston Caslib and PFF Coaching Education head Marlon Maro.
“We have raised the bar in developing our coaches,” said PFF general secretary Atty. Edwin Gastanes. “We want our coaching instructors to be excellent and, well versed with best practices, instructors as they help train new coaches in the country in the years to come
- AGBAYANI, Michael Jayson – NCRFA
- BOCALAN, Ariston – Cordillera RFA
- CARMONA, John – Negros Occidental FA
- ESTACION, Alfredo Rey – NCRFA
- GUARIN, Percy – Cagayan de Oro City
- LAYUGUE, Jan Adrianne – Pagadian – Zamboanga del Sur – Sibugay RFA
- LIM, Albert Ryan – Davao RFA
- MARISCAL, Antonio Noel – Central Bicol RFA
- MIRAFLOR, Reggie – Negros Occidental FA
- PADERNAL, Dan – Iloilo FA
- PASTORAL, Aquilino III – Laguna-Cavite FA
- SALANGUIT, Christian – Laguna-Cavite FA
- SALVACION, Salvador Alberto – RIFA
- TALAVERA, Gil – NCRFA
- UMBAC, Pets Gerald – Misamiz Occidental-Ozamis FA
- VILLARINO, Joel – Negros Occidental FA