The Asian Football Confederation (AFC), together with the FIFA Anti-Doping Unit, conducted a two-day webinar to strengthen the anti-doping knowledge of AFC Member Association medical practitioners held last 23-24 February 2021.
The webinar gave an overview of the current trend in anti-doping as well as the best practices and tactics medical practitioners should follow in administering the proper substances when treating players.
The speakers also explained the doping control process and focused on the roles and responsibilities of player support personnel in ensuring the smooth and efficient doping control operations at AFC competitions.
PFF invited 20 participants to the course led by PFF Anti-Doping Unit Chairperson Dr. Randolph Molo and PFF Medical Officer Dr. Marc Anthony Castro.
- Dr. Randolph Molo – PFF Anti-Doping Unit Chairperson
- Dr. Marc Anthony Castro – PFF Medical Officer
- Dr. Janis Ann Espino-De Vera – PFF Medical Committee Member
- Dr. Bernadett Velasco – PFF Anti-Doping Unit member
- Dr. Lawrence Irving Bernardo – PFF Medical Committee Member
- Dr. Louie James Tan – PFF Medical Officer
- Dr. Emily Zerrudo – PFF Anti-Doping Unit Member
- Anna Liza Demegillo – Philippine Women’s National Team Physiotherapist
- Edward Refundo – Philippine Men’s National Team Physiotherapist
- Augustine Rey Rivas – Philippine Youth National Team (U15) Physiotherapist
- John Michael Morado – Philippine Youth National Team (U18) Physiotherapist
- Eunice Maliuanag – Kaya FC-Iloilo Physiotherapist
- Joshua Castelo – Kaya FC-Iloilo Physiotherapist
- Vanessa Cachero-Castelo – Kaya FC-Iloilo Physiotherapist
- Jose Ma. Lorenzo Catipon – Kaya FC-Iloilo Physiotherapist
- Walfred Javier – United City FC Physiotherapist
- Alyssa Acebedo – United City FC Physiotherapist
- Mary Kristleen Lara – Stallion Laguna FC Physiotherapist and Safety Officer
- Kathleen Hannah Calitis – Mendiola FC Physiotherapist
- Richard Calunsod – Maharlika Manila FC General Manager
Photo from the-afc.com