The PFF is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- File management and maintenance of records
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system,
- Drafting correspondence and reports,
- Making travel arrangements for local and international travels,
- Organizing and scheduling of meetings and appointments,
- Performing other official duties as required by the position.
Bachelor degree, prior experience as an Administrative Assistant will be a plus, working knowledge of office equipment (computers, printers and fax machines), proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint) and iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote), excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work, attention to detail and problem solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Compensation will be disclosed upon expressing interest.
Please send your resume to [email protected].