The Philippine Men’s Under-22 team flew to Japan last Thursday, 6 July 2017 for a training camp arranged by the Philippine Football Federation (PFF) with the help of the Japan Football Association (JFA).
The following 18 players were called for the training camp led by head coach Marlon Maro. The squad is only part of the complete Under-22 pool of players.
- Nimrod BALABAT – San Beda College
- Junell Mark BAUTISTA – Davao Aguilas FC
- Jeremiah BORLONGAN – University of the Philippines / Kaya FC Makati B
- Valentino CALVO – De La Salle – College of Saint Benilde
- Jaime Vicenzo CHENG – Davao Aguilas FC
- Julian Mariano CLARINO – University of the Philippines / FC Meralco Manila
- Roberto CORSAME Jr. – Arellano University
- Reymart CUBON – Far Eastern University / Kaya FC Makati B
- Rey Franco Miguel DE LA TORRE – Davao Aguilas FC
- Van Rey DIAZ – Davao Aguilas FC
- Javier Augustine GAYOSO – Ateneo de Manila University
- Ray Joseph JOYEL – Far Eastern University / Kaya FC Makati B
- Yoshiharu KOIZUMI – De La Salle University
- Christian LAPAS – University of the Philippines / Kaya FC Makati B
- Dimitri Lionel LIMBO – Kaya FC Makait B
- Jeremiah Raphael ROCHA – Ateneo de Manila Univeristy / Kaya FC Makati B
- Richard TALAROC Jr. – Davao Aguilas FC
- Nathanael Ace VILLANUEVA – University of the Philippines / FC Meralco Manila
The Under-22 team have been training for several weeks already and played a number of tune-up matches ahead of the camp.
The training camp serves as preparation for both the AFC Under-23 Championship 2018 Qualifiers in Cambodia later this month and the 29th Southeast Asian Games on August.