The Philippines U-15 Women’s Football Team is conducting try-outs in preparation for the AFF U15 Women’s Championship 2017 this coming May. Players born 01 January 2002 – 31 December 2004 are eligible to participate in the try-outs which will be held at the Rizal Memorial Stadium on 25-26 February 2017, from 6:30-9:30AM. This is only for the NCR leg. Details for tryouts outside NCR will be announced in good time.
The coaching staff is headed by Marielle Benitez who is assisted by Patrice Impelido and Eleonora Dillera.
Attendance is on a voluntary basis. Players who will make the cut will join the Philippines U15 Women’s Football Team National pool for the AFF U15 Women’s Championship 2017.
Interested players must bring the following to the try-outs:
- NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate
- 2×2 (4 pieces) photos with white background and surname at the back
- Coloured passport copy
- Copy of player’s ID (if available)
- Copy of parent’s ID with signatures/ passport
- Copy of parent’s marrriage contract
- PFF General information sheet (General Information Sheet) <– click to download
- Parental Consent with waiver (U15 Waiver Form) <– click to download
- Complete playing gear